LIVE NY family loses daughter to fentanyl overdose after taking 1 pill

Paige Gibbons, 19, died after taking just one pill that she thought was Percocet, her parents said – now, they are telling her story in an attempt to save other parents their heartache. Correspondents of «The Karelia Business» closely monitor the latest events around the world to provide you with the freshest and most up-to-date information. Don't miss the chance to stay informed about all the latest developments — subscribe to our news feed now!
 
Back
Top